Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Undiluted.
Lavender essential oil 100% USDA Certified Organic undiluted. This is the centerpiece of our Lavender Life Company.
We love that Lavender is not only healing to the body, but the mind and soul. Lavender blends well with floral, woodsy, and citric oils.
Convenience is key- Roll-ons are fantastic to throw in your purse, briefcase, diaper bag- Roll directly on to the skin. This is not a diluted product with any carrier oil. Please check for sensitivity before use.
Check out our other ways to easily incorporate this wonderful oil into your lives below.
A few favorite Lavender Essential Oil Uses:
Its as simple as adding a few drops to add a huge aromatic health benefit to your home and your families lives.
- Its spa-like in its natural form, a hot bath with a few drops of essential oil and 1-2 cups of epsom salts will relieve tension in your mind and body
- A few drops of oil to an organic carrier oil makes a heavenly massage oil. Try adding 2-5 drops to 1 cup of fractionated coconut oil give your love a much needed neck and back massage. Keep leftovers in a dark glass container.
- Lavender neat (direct) is awesome on cuts, burns, stings, and mosquito bites.
- Lavender is great in shampoos, conditioners and adding to your favorite skin care prodcuts. So many skin restoring benefits and loaded with antioxidants.
- Diffuse 2-4 drops of Lavender Oil in a 150-200 ml diffuser to bring a sense of calm to your family and animals.
How to Use
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
† 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
We LOVE bud coat! This magic cream clears up any bum irritation or diaper rash overnight! The wonderful lavender scent is so calming. We buy this for all of our friends who have new babies. A definite diaper bag necessity!
I keep these on hand for the grandkids. Finally a product their mom doesn't mind if I use. In a world full of allergies it is nice to see some clean, natural baby products.
Love this product! No greasy feel that there is with so many other baby products. I use it on my own elbows and hands from time to time and find that is works equally as well for adults. I have sensitive skin and have never had a reaction with any of their products.