100% Pure USDA Certified Signature Essential OIls -Undiluted 10ml-
Lavendula augustifolia | Geranium | Palmarosa | Eucalyptus radiata | Vetiver
This Signature Oil is the "smell" of success! It’s what launched our Lavender Life Company with our Lavender Fog Linen Spray! Now you can harness its powers directly from this UNDILUTED blend of USDA Certified Organic Oils.
A few favorite Lavender Essential Oil Uses:
It’s as simple as adding a few drops to add a huge aromatic health benefit to your home and your families lives.
- It is spa-like in its natural form, a hot bath with a few drops of essential oil and 1-2 cups of epsom salts will relieve tension in your mind and body
- A few drops of oil to an organic carrier oil makes a heavenly massage oil. Try adding 2-5 drops to 1 cup of fractionated coconut oil give your love a much needed neck and back massage. Keep leftovers in a dark glass container.
- Signature neat, (direct) is awesome on cuts, burns, stings, and mosquito bites.
- Signature Oil is great in shampoos, conditioners and adding to your favorite skin care prodcuts. So many skin restoring benefits and loaded with antioxidants.
- Diffuse 2-4 drops of Signature Essential Oil in a 150-200 ml diffuser to bring a sense of calm to your family and animals.
How to Use
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
† 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils
I started off buying one Bunny from Lavender Life Co. because they send one to a child in foster care and my husband and I are huge advocates for Foster and Adoption. We loved it so much that we purchased two more to give to our neice and nephew this Christmas, the Lavender sample gift box for my MIL because she is a lavender addict and bunches of plain lavender because they smell so nice! We plan on starting to foster ourselves come Summer and will make sure to buy each child who enters our home a bunny of their choosing and letting them know another child like them will also be getting one. Plus you can't beat the fact that the farm is from here in MI. God bless this company and all they stand for! You've made a client for life!
The Xander bunny, & all of the lavender products I bought arrived right on time & were great! Will be reordering again soon!
My only issue is it’s so thick it doesn’t come out of the tube very easy. My hands are kinda weak and it’s been difficult getting it out to use. But I love what it’s doing for my skin. My elbows are getting progressively softer!
This is fantastic essential oil. The lavender smell is so heavenly!! I love the roll-on. I will definitely order again.
Purchased as a package Xander Bunny, Lavender Bar- Goat's Milk/Lavender Soap as a birthday gift! When the package arrived and was opened my dear friend was so excited and happy to receive this special package. I also purchased a bar of Lavender soap for myself and absolutely love it! Thank you to everyone at Lavender Life for all you do!