100% Pure USDA Certified Lavender -Undiluted 10ml-Roll-On
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Undiluted.
Lavender essential oil 100% USDA Certified Organic undiluted. This is the centerpiece of our Lavender Life Company.
We love that Lavender is not only healing to the body, but the mind and soul. Lavender blends well with floral, woodsy, and citric oils.
Convenience is key- Roll-ons are fantastic to throw in your purse, briefcase, diaper bag- Roll directly on to the skin. This is not a diluted product with any carrier oil. Please check for sensitivity before use.
Check out our other ways to easily incorporate this wonderful oil into your lives below.
A few favorite Lavender Essential Oil Uses:
Its as simple as adding a few drops to add a huge aromatic health benefit to your home and your families lives.
- Its spa-like in its natural form, a hot bath with a few drops of essential oil and 1-2 cups of epsom salts will relieve tension in your mind and body
- A few drops of oil to an organic carrier oil makes a heavenly massage oil. Try adding 2-5 drops to 1 cup of fractionated coconut oil give your love a much needed neck and back massage. Keep leftovers in a dark glass container.
- Lavender neat (direct) is awesome on cuts, burns, stings, and mosquito bites.
- Lavender is great in shampoos, conditioners and adding to your favorite skin care prodcuts. So many skin restoring benefits and loaded with antioxidants.
- Diffuse 2-4 drops of Lavender Oil in a 150-200 ml diffuser to bring a sense of calm to your family and animals.
How to Use
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
† 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Orders placed before 2pm EST will be shipped that day UPS or USPS.
Orders Placed on Sunday will be shipped Monday.
Due to Covid 19 some areas have had some shipping delays - but typically you should be in receipt of your items in 4-5 days.
Great service! Bunny 1 became the lovey so my daughter and I decided to get a second one in case #1 got left behind somewhere. Luckily he’s just 1 and didn’t notice the difference after a few washes. Also ordered -second Bud cream. Best preventative for diaper rash. Love you guys and your products.
My sister loves her gifts from Lavender Life!
I received my order very fast! I was very surprised. Bought for Christmas presents! Thank you very much and happy holidays.
Just started using this bar a few days ago. Wonderful. Love the fragrance and the texture. Also it doesn't seem like it is going to just melt away- so that is good.
This is my #1 baby gift! I love giving the precious rabbit and the new parents (as well as me) LOVE that one is donated to a foster child. On top of that, this is a pure, clean quality product. I love the Lavender Life Company!