Lavender- TREAT- Moringa | Match | Mint Acne Mask
Benefits of our 3 Ms: Moringa | Matcha | Mint
Moringa, Matcha and Mint together are 3 amazing herbs and in combination helps to fight acne as well as repairs damaged skin left behind in its wake.
- Moringa is loaded with antioxidants from vitamins A, C and E This is extremely important as free radical damage harms your skin tissues, which leads to the formation of wrinkles. Vitamin C helps to repair the damaged skin cells caused by acne and the aging process. Vitamin A, helps to rebuild collagen giving the skin its elasticity and fullness and an ample amount of vitamin E to aids in reducing inflammation. Moringa has a less known chemical called cytokinins which boost cellular growth in your skin and prevents cell destruction. So, by using moringa, you can say goodbye to sagging skin!
- Matcha is an extremely rich source of antioxidants like Morgina, which means it’s great for combatting inflammation. If you have red, irritated skin such as acne, eczema or rashes— matcha can help soothe it. The EGCG found in green tea is a very powerful free-radical scavenger. It helps neutralize them which in turn, reduces oxidative stress which can accelerate cellular-aging. When used topically, the caffeine in green tea can energize the skin and promote skin firmness overtime. Matcha contains methylxanthines which have been shown to help stimulate microcirculation in the skin which not only helps promote healthy, radiant skin, but it helps support a healthy and even tone. The polyphenols in green tea have been confirmed in studies to help protect the skin from the damaging effects of UV rays. They help act as a protectant against the stress of environmental pollution as well. Hormonal acne is often influenced by stress and excess androgen hormones that cause the sebaceous glands to produce higher amounts of sebum. Matcha helps tackle this on both levels as it helps combat stress (both oxidative stress caused by free-radicals and emotionally by calming down the nervous system). EGCG is also anti-androgenic so if your androgen hormones are on the high side, matcha can offer some assistance in helping to reduce it.
Mint. The goodness of menthol and strong antibacterial properties of mint, work as an excellent cleanser, astringent, toner, and moisturizer.The curative properties of the mint plant are due to the presence of specialized plant compounds. These naturally occurring composites are antioxidants known as flavonoids, phenols and carotenoids. They are incredibly effective as an anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and immune-stimulating compound.The benefits of Salicylic acid and Viatmain A in mint, controls sebum oil in the skin. The strong antibacterial and anti-fungal properties of mint prevents inflammation. Mint works well as a mild astringent agent that helps to tone your skin naturally. Mint helps to clear off the dead cells, removes the dirt from the pores and revitalizes your skin to a smoother, supple and well -hydrated tone. In addition, it also retains the moisture in the skin by tightening pores.
Natural and *Organic Ingredients:
French Green Clay, Bentonite Clay *Moringa Leaf Powder, *Peppermint Powder, Witch Hazel Extract, *Matcha, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Lavandula angustifolia essential oil
- Wash face with Lavender, Rosemary, Tea Tree Facial Wash, add Microbeads
- Rinse pat dry.
- Apply Lavender Pumpkin Enzyme and leave on for 2-3 minutes
- Rinse, pat dry.
- Massage Lavender Dew into skin
- Apply Lavender Treat and leave on for 2-3 minutes
- Rinse, Pat dry
- Apply Geranium Toner
- Apply Quench
This complete regime is recommended 1x per week.
Orders placed before 2pm EST will be shipped that day UPS or USPS.
Orders Placed on Sunday will be shipped Monday.
Due to Covid 19 some areas have had some shipping delays - but typically you should be in receipt of your items in 4-5 days.